A Gateway bus with registration number UAU 926U that was on its journey from Kampala has caught fire just along aside Kampala-Masaka Highway. The cause of the fire was attributed to a malfunction that caused the fire in its rear wheels. Luckily apart from the bus getting spoilt, no life was lost.

Gateway is the leading Bus company for the Kampala-Kabale route. Besides carrying passengers, it also offers mini courier services for percals. With the fire incident, it is unclear whether any of the parcels was saved.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *